What to expect on your first visit:
1. Expedite your visit by printing the new patient forms on this website. By having these paper completed before your visit will decrease the time in the office. When you arrive, give the new patient forms, driver’s license (government issued picture ID) and insurance card if applicable.
2. The exam will begin with taking a complete and thorough history. This history will include personal, family and vitals. Depending on the history and complaint, Dr. Turner will perform Range of Motion, Orthopedic and Neurological Test.
3. This visit will take approximately 1 hour to complete the exam and assessment to create a care plane designed especially for you.
4. X-Rays are taken at Chattanooga Imagining. X-rays will be delivered to my office via internet accompanied with a report. A Radiologist give a report covering Medical and Pathological issues. Once I receive the x-rays, I then read them for a Chiropractic report.
What to expect on your Second visit:
1. Your visit will begin with your Report of Findings (ROF). A ROF is specifically for you to give you the details of your exam and x-ray findings. Dr. Turner will also go over your care plan and ask for any questions you might have.
2. Appointment Calendar and financial options will be discussed at this time.
3. You will receive Therapies (as needed per your findings) and an Adjustment.
4. This visit will take about 30-45 minutes depending on care needed.
5. When you schedule your next appointment, the appointment calendar will be discussed in more detail. Your third visit will be approximately 30min for an adjustment and therapy or if only an adjustment about 15 minutes.